• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Career Test =.=

Werbung:
My result
INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners and ministers. 1% of the total population.

I got the same thing, and it doesn't surprise me. I am working as a pedagogue because I do like to help others and want to make a serious contribution to society. I'm also a very serious student; I work 3 to 4 days a week and go to college part-time. You need to be focused and driven to keep up such a pace. So yes, I do recognize myself in this description. Nice test :)

INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. 1% of the total population.

I remembered I want to be a scientist when I was in grade school. :p

I got INFP.

NFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Scary how that sounds like me :D

Personality type results

EI: 7 out of 17 Extrovert |-------------------------------------------------|Introvert | 41%
SN: 9 out of 17 Sensation |-------------------------------------------------| iNtuition | 52%
TF: 9 out of 17 Thinking |-------------------------------------------------| Feeling | 52%
JP: 1 out of 17 Judging |-------------------------------------------------| Perceiving | 5%

Your Personality type is ENFJ

ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding group leaders. Try hard to help others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

LOL, I don't know why but this perfectly matches my experiences back in school that I was always picked as an officer or group leader. :p

Werbung:
ESFP: "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. They make good performers, they like public relations, and they love the phone. 13% of the total population.

I wish that was me :D

Back