• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can't Sleep?

Werbung:
Lavender is great for relaxing. Dream pillows that have lavender in them are wonderful for relaxation. I also find that a small snack before bedtime helps me to sleep better.

I had sleeping problems and I seem to have found out what works for me but it is a mix of a few things.
I have a relaxation CD that I have in the CD player and it is set on repeat, I have it at the side of the bed really quiet and that helps me to settle. It is one of those types with instructions on the first half and then just relaxing music on the second half of the disc. The first half relaxes my brain because I am forgetting the day as im listening to the instructions on the CD,

I also have some lavender pillow mist spray that I spray 5 mins before I go to bed and a lavender pulse gel that i rub on my wrist pulse. I do it religiously and *touch wood I have had a lot better sleeping pattern

People also say that exercise during the day helps to tire you sufficient to aid sleep, but im just too lazy to try that one out lol

I always have to have the telly on when I'm trying to sleep. To agree with the above ^
Exercise tends to tire your body out and make you more relaxed in bed so you'll find it easier to fall asleep :)

Werbung:
I also had that sleepless nights mode. Even i was in bed already and had closed my eyes, it takes hours before i could finally sleep. What i do is make myself tried! Cleaning something there, doing some exercises here and anything i could do in my room.

Back