• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can't Sleep?

Subby

Well for several years now, I go through cycles of being unable to sleep properly. Inability to fall asleep mean't I would be cranky and tired at the start of the next day... I know what your saying... so what? Everyone has that... Well yes, that is in fact true... however I have discovered a foolproof way of getting that sleep your body so desires.

I had tried all the usual things, counting sheep (though that did mean I had to clean up a mess in the morning
<
) hot milk, reading.... everything I can think of really, until completely by accident I came across what I myself would call a natural remedy. Before you scoff, Thistle.. (without prior knowledge) had this remedy tested on her... and it work 2 times from 2. Between us it hasn't failed yet.

Anyhow, so if you've tried all the above, and are really despererate for something that numbs the mind and makes you want to sleep... pick up a copy of "from dusk till dawn 3".... It won't fail putting you in a coma
<

<

Werbung:
*nods*

Seriously this works.

TWICE we tried to watch this movie and both times fell asleep within 15 minutes of starting to watch. BOTH times can easily be counted as amongst the best nights sleep I ever had lol. The third time we actually managed to see the end but it was touch and go.......I reckon another 5 minutes and I may never have woken up again
<

I would love to get a good nights sleep. I think that maybe I will have to try that. Is it a bad movie or what? Does it really put you to sleep?

There's nothing like a movie to put you to sleep. Then again, I can fall asleep at most anything.

LOL......great post. Maybe I need to get that for my son. He often has issues going to sleep.

I can't fall asleep with the TV on. The room has to be quiet and dark.
I do find that reading late at night can make me sleepy.

We're all different, that's for sure. When I traveled with others, I always checked with them first. If I didn't at least have the radio on, I couldn't sleep.

I rarely watch tv and it's been forever since I've watched a whole movie. What works better for me if I'm trying to sleep is to start reading a book while lying down. Works like a charm every time! :D

When I can not sleep nothing works for me. I have tried to change positions, get up for a while, get a drink. And then I still toss and turn.

It is rare that I can't sleep, but I find that spending half an hour or so on my laptop sends me to sleep.

Those things would never work for me. Once I'd get up, that would be the end of sleep for the rest of the night for me. The reading thing only works for me as I'm trying to fall asleep the first time but never as a cure for insomnia when I'd already been sleeping and woke much too early.

Werbung:
I too find that once I am up, I just am better off to stay up. I hate waking up too early, because it is too early to get up and too late to try to fall asleep again!

Back