• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

can yuo keep a secret shhhhhhhhhhh

Werbung:
The first kiss that I ever had was when I was 5 years old. We had this school play and my role was of a young girl having a secret crush on this guy. Well it turned out that he liked me too. It was a musical show, we had a duet and after the song, he kissed me! Well, it was in the script. I didnt think he would be romantically involved with me and I didnt think that he was that cute at all. :p

Hmmm, my first was actually in college. During high school, I was like one of the boys, I was very close to them and they treated me like a guy too. When I got into college, got matured and eventually dated some guys. My first kiss is still my boy now so technically, I have kissed only one guy.

Werbung:
My first kiss was when I was 12. :D This guy I liked kissed me in front of the whole class and it was madly embarrassing! God! Just thinking about it...anyway! I don't really consider that as my first kiss because it lacked the true feeling of romantic love. :D
My first real kiss was when I was 17. And it was one of the best feelings in the world.

Back