• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can Someone...

~*Tiffany*~

Plese give me the 411 on CM?
I have some now, but its solid and white, not sticky or watery like it usually is when I'm ovulating. I'm on CD22 of 34-36. If I ovulate today it'll put me at CD36 for AF. My last AF was spotting, but its hard to pin point exactly because it lasted from a thursday night (around 7pm) and ended Sat. afternoon (around 2pm)
AF usually lasts 3-4 days, so its hard to say if it was just a weird cycle... a few days before my last cycle is tested (Because I was late with that one, I started spottig on CD39) I tested around CD 36 or 37 I can't remember exactly but got a neg. A friend of mine said that when I started spotting it could have been implantation. I've been getting some cramps/uterus pain, but I've gotten that so much I don't rely on that anymore. However, I get nauseas and really tired, sore bbs... the whole bit (Not the first time though.) Whats the chance of this getting a BFP??? :umm:

Werbung:
Ok, I'm slightly confused, but I kinda get the jist of what you're asking. When is your next AF due?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Plese give me the 411 on CM?
This bit got me :umm: Could you explain please!

[/b]

AF is due on the 16th. I mean I need some info on cervical mucas, I have some, and from what I read the stuff I have isn't fertile, so I don't know whats going on.

Werbung:
Thank you:) I will read it when I get home from work. Also, I'm noticing that when hubby and I Baby Dance, my vagina feels tight, even if he takes it out for a second, it feels like it's never been entered. Anyone know why? It was like that throughout my pregnancy last time, but that one ended in miscarriage at 13 weeks.

Back