• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Call Me... Maybe...

digitalbrew

I don't really like that song but the line above is something I can relate to. It drives me crazy when I call my beau and his phone is either dead or he's not answering. It's not that he is untrustworthy, it's just how he really is.

He's not the type who charges his phone every night or makes sure that it's beside him all the time. Often times, he'd leave it at home which is just annoying when I call him for urgent matters.

Do you know of someone who's like this- the type who doesn't have their phone with them when it's an important medium of communication between the two of you?

Werbung:
My boyfriend sometimes forgets to charge his phone. I always worry so much when I can't call him. I imagine the worst things, car accidents and such. I know I'm crazy but I can't help it:cry:

Werbung:
Funny, I'm the one like that in a relationship. It's the cause of the downfall of a few of my relationships. I don't like to be tied to a phone. I love technology, but don't want to be a slave to it.

I don't charge my cell phone and sometimes I leave it at home. When I do have it with me, I keep it on silent mode. I also don't constantly check my phone either.

Back