• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bug bites are bad this year

dconklin

Ok I usually don't get bitten too bad by bugs personally, but within the last week and a half I have been bitten 3 times and these bites are completely out of control! I mean they are swelling to be a lump about 3 inches or so long and a couple inches wide. They hurt and are only somewhat itchy. Surprisingly they are not very itchy.

I have no idea what has been biting me. The first one on my leg I thought was a spider since there are a lot of spiders in my garden. But spiders don't go out of their way to bite humans so I am starting to doubt that is what is getting me since I have gotten a couple more of these bites! One was on my forehead and it didn't look good. People were looking at my boyfriend like he did something and here it was just a nasty bug bite :(

These bugs are out of control and we are seeing so many different ones that I have no idea what exactly is biting me. Sorry I just had to vent that out as I am bothered by my most recent bite that is making my arm hurt.

Werbung:
I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same situation. I've been bitten countless times already. There are so many mosquitoes here, where I live! They're the most annoying, nasty creatures, it's a real nightmare. I would love to go to the park or to have a picnic, but I'm sure that they would suck all my blood:eek:

I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same situation. I've been bitten countless times already. There are so many mosquitoes here, where I live! They're the most annoying, nasty creatures, it's a real nightmare. I would love to go to the park or to have a picnic, but I'm sure that they would suck all my blood:eek:

They are horrible! I am not sure these are mosquito bites tho, they are swelling into huge lumps for a few days that become painful before finally going away. Don't know what else would be biting me tho.

I'd definitely have to agree. Normally mosquitos are attracted to me like magnets anyway.
This year, they seem to be awful. The number of them as well as the bites.
I've had multiple bites to swell really big, or at least bigger than normal.

I'd definitely have to agree. Normally mosquitos are attracted to me like magnets anyway.
This year, they seem to be awful. The number of them as well as the bites.
I've had multiple bites to swell really big, or at least bigger than normal.

My daughters have been getting the same reaction too. Normally I don't get bitten that often, but this year I am getting bitten a lot. Both my girls and I have been getting the swelling after the bite. They are getting huge and lasting a couple days :(

My daughters have been getting the same reaction too. Normally I don't get bitten that often, but this year I am getting bitten a lot. Both my girls and I have been getting the swelling after the bite. They are getting huge and lasting a couple days :(

My swelling generally goes down after a few hours, but if I happen to scratch it or touch it just once, it swells again.
I'll be getting bit constantly while standing outside with a few other people. They won't get bit even once.
It's awful.

They are horrible! I am not sure these are mosquito bites tho, they are swelling into huge lumps for a few days that become painful before finally going away. Don't know what else would be biting me tho.

In the past, whenever a mosquito had bitten me, the bitten area was only slightly red. Now it's different. Every time it swells and pains. It's possible that I developed an allergy, maybe it's the same with you. Or maybe mosquitoes have mutated:eek:

In the past, whenever a mosquito had bitten me, the bitten area was only slightly red. Now it's different. Every time it swells and pains. It's possible that I developed an allergy, maybe it's the same with you. Or maybe mosquitoes have mutated:eek:

Yeah I was starting to wonder about them mutating or something! I never used to even get bitten that often either. They are out of control, but with the bug spray it isn't as bad it seems. We are usually good at keeping them out of our yard, but with all the rain and humidity they are still around.

I am waiting for the tests to start being done in our area to see what they have to say about these buggers. They usually test them around here to see if they have the West Nile Virus and what breeds we have. I haven't seen anything come out yet tho.

Oooh, I hate the bugs! I'm terrified of spiders, and all other bugs either annoy or scare me to some extent. I just...don't like anything that looks creepy crawly! I'm constantly having my fiance kill the bugs in our house. It kinda stinks, because we have people in the household to smoke, and they'll be outside smoking, but they'll want to talk to people who are still inside. They'll actually sit there and hold the door open, letting all kinds of moths, mosquitoes, and who knows what else inside! I keep asking them not to do it, but I'm constantly finding them doing it again.

*sigh* It appears I'll just have to deal with the bugs...

Werbung:
Oooh, I hate the bugs! I'm terrified of spiders, and all other bugs either annoy or scare me to some extent. I just...don't like anything that looks creepy crawly! I'm constantly having my fiance kill the bugs in our house. It kinda stinks, because we have people in the household to smoke, and they'll be outside smoking, but they'll want to talk to people who are still inside. They'll actually sit there and hold the door open, letting all kinds of moths, mosquitoes, and who knows what else inside! I keep asking them not to do it, but I'm constantly finding them doing it again.

*sigh* It appears I'll just have to deal with the bugs...
We get the same thing here with the bugs coming in, except for us it is when the kids hold the door open to talk with us when we are outside instead of putting their shoes on and coming out. We get beetles and flies in the house that way. Funny thing is that the kids will freak out about them being in the house and I tell them it is because they stand there with the door open, but it doesn't stop them from doing it next time!

Back