• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Boys

Werbung:
Of course they can IF they have already hit puberty and are likely to want sex anyway. I would greatly suggest not putting yourself into that mess.

Yes, they could, if they hit puberty. But I don't think you'd want to have anything to do with that situation.

If a girl was the same age as the boy can 12 year old boys use you for sex.

12 years old is way too young to be even thinking about having sex. You need to be older to decide whether it's what you really want, don't waste your first time on some one when you don't understand the situation very well yet. :)

12 is way to young for sex. You should only have sex when you have severe feelings for a person. A 12 year old does not have these feelings yet.

Scary to read this, but we do hear about young children having sex. Sad to say that at that age they think they understand it, but they really don't.

Werbung:
My oldest son is almost 12 and this a bit disturbing to read. The main question I have for anyone contemplating sex at such a young age is this......are you prepared to be a parent? To bring a child into the world and to care, love and provide for it? Chances are they will say no, so then no they should not be having sex.

Back