• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Boy problems... please help!

Horsegirl847

ok, so i'v known this guy for about a year now, except we go to different schools. the only time that i see him is when i go to sport carnivals and stuff. so we both got into the district soccer team and i was totally freaking out.... :confused:

tell me if this is normal- first day he says "Hey, i remember you" or something like that, i can't remember.
next day- he just talks and talks and talks to me about... anything, mostly sport though.
3rd day- he doesn't talk to me at all and when i asked him a question he didn't answer...
i don't know why anyone would like me, because i don't think that i'm pretty:(
thanks!!

Werbung:
In my personal opinion, I think they guy you like is very off & on. It could be that he has a lot on his mind, maybe it could be about you then again he may not be interested in you in that sort of way, who knows? Just be honest and ask him about it, I know it can be a hard thing to do but it will give you the answers you're looking for. If he does say he doesn't like you don't worry, it will only be a matter of time before the right person comes along for you, just give it a bit of time, hope this helps! :)

Maybe he just didn't hear you... Did you respond to him when he talked to you about sports? It can be that he thought you're not interested in anything he said in the way you talked to him. There are a lot of things that you should consider.

Anyway, never underestimate yourself. I've seen some people who don't look attractive at all but due to them having confidence snag their dream girls and dream boys. It's not the look that matters but the way people carry themselves.

Werbung:
Play it cool and wait a few days. Ask him something that has to do with the sport, then ask for some help. If a guy is in to you even a little he WILL help!

Back