• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Boy Advice

emily16online

HI! Welcome to th boyfriend advice forum You will get advice from me and get a boyfriend and you will get advice if you breakup with your boyfriend
:wub: Love is in the air
Send me the problem on this forum and i will answer you keep checking i will answer
I am proffesional with Boyfriend stuff
Because i have had 18 boyfriends

Werbung:
Werbung:
I would really like to know if my male friend liked me.
Me and my male friend met at the age of 3 because we went to the same kindergarten place. We had become friends all of sudden. One of the staff said that I had a really close relationship with him what does that mean exactly. Next time we were in kindergarten he had randomly come over and kissed me and I in return kissed him and hugged him back. Then I had left kindergarten for school and we had met up again or in other words reunited. He was in the same year as me but diferent class. I would sometimes ask him if I could have a word with him to tell him what I really felt because I didn't have the guts plus I was nervous and I was 12 at the time also.
I cant remember whether or not he had asked me if I wanted to go to the school libary to kiss me or whether it was me that had asked him.
Then finally we had got to the library we started talking and then he leaned in and closed his eyes to kiss me of course I ddint leanat the same time because I was too nervous so I had tried to relax myself and I finally kissed him in the end.
Then 4 weeks later I had said something really horrible to him and his last words to me was "forget it" but I can tel you that I have read the stuff on the internet about when a boy fancies you and he never did any of that stuff to me. We havent spoken since.
Did he have feelings for me or was he just being a friend.

Back