• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Blue Versus Pink

zararina

Hi to all. I know this is a girlie forum but still i am curious if what the girls favorite color for an outfit here.
Personally i do not like pink outfits and the common color in my closet is blue. I love color blue cause it was relaxing and not that feminine.

What do you prefer, blue or pink? And why?

Werbung:
Well, I love both colors. But I prefer wearing blue too. For they are less striking than pink. And I think most girls wear pink so I don't wanna be seen as pink as them :D

I like pink for a blouse though I'd never have the guts to wear something so bright for pants or skirt. Though a beautiful pink dress would be nice. Pink is a very refreshing color. Blue is nice in various shades.

For me I like both colours and have several items of clothing in both blue and pink, although NOT bright vibrant pink, just a nice light pastel shade.....I have tops, skirts, dresses and a pair of skinny jeans in various shades of pink.... strange really as my favourite colour is violet/purple/ lilac! :)

Both colours are fun and vibrant, my favourite's orange, so I guess I'm indifferent :p
If you have to choose between two colors (just like buying a dress that you really like and you will surely buy, but the only available colors are pink and blue) what would you choose? Hahaha
There is no orange, sorry. :D

If you have to choose between two colors (just like buying a dress that you really like and you will surely buy, but the only available colors are pink and blue) what would you choose? Hahaha
There is no orange, sorry. :D
Daaaamn ;)
Haha, I'd say blue. I rarely wear pink, it's nice but I'd say blue.
Twisted my arm there haha :p

I like blue more because it's more versatile.
Hi, yes i feel the same way to it that is why i usually have clothes that are colored blue . :)
It could be combine to almost all other colors just like color black.

Blue is my favorite, too. I don't look great in pink and have never liked it that much anyway. I've never been much of a girly girl! The closest color I have to pink in my closet is a nice wine red.

Blue is my favorite, too. I don't look great in pink and have never liked it that much anyway. I've never been much of a girly girl! The closest color I have to pink in my closet is a nice wine red.
Hi, i do not have pink either in my closet. I remember having one pink shirt before because it was given by a friend who does not know me well yet. :p

I like both colours. I have pink high heels I really like, and quite a few bluish items. For me what's important is the style and figure of the cloth, not really the colour as long it flatters me. And anyway, my favourite colour is green :)

Werbung:
I like both colours. I have pink high heels I really like, and quite a few bluish items. For me what's important is the style and figure of the cloth, not really the colour as long it flatters me. And anyway, my favourite colour is green :)
That was nice high heels! :D
Yes style is very important in choosing certain clothes or fashion accessories. There are really some people who tend not to mind about the color although still considering it if possible.

Back