• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bit by a tick in February!

MizzDeeDee

I'm definitely going to have a bit of a moan about this!

So, this last weekend was unseasonably warm. That being the case, I've been taking my daughter outside to play. I took her to my parent's house, and she played on their swing set they have in their backyard.

Fast forward to Monday, where when going to the bathroom, I found a tick on my thigh! How in the world is there a tick out in February? How did the one tick that was hanging out around my parent's yard in February manage to find me? At least it wasn't my daughter!

The worse part? I have a bulls-eye rash! So, I'm going to have to go to the doctor and probably get on antibiotics. I mean, that's a telltale sign of Lyme's disease! I just can't believe that I'm dealing with this crud in the middle of winter!

So, that's my little moan. I'm not really happy about this. I never thought I'd have to look out for a stinking ticks in February!

Thanks for letting me vent!!! :)

Werbung:
Yikes! Hope you're feeling better, your rash clears up and that your luck takes a turn for the better! ;) I hate those days (or in your case month) where everything seems to go wrong. On the bright side nothing, even bad luck lasts forever. Well at least that's what I tell myself.

Back