• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bikini Line - Ouchy!

sparkles29

Jessi's earlier topic about 'doing' eyebrows got me thinking about other bits that need a little bit of 'scaping' So, ladies, what do you do with your bikini? Do you wax or do you just let it do what it likes (yikes)? If you do brave the beautician for a was, are you a Hollywood or a Brazillian? Or perhaps something inbetween...?

Werbung:
I hate shaving! I don't care where it is, I hate it... So I do it as infrequently as possible. Which means I'm lucky that my husband is a truck driver & only home every few weeks. I can go 2 weeks or more between shaves! As for my bikini area, if I shave it smooth when it grows back the hair irritates my skin so all I do is keep it short. I don't go swimming so no need for me to have that 'perfect' bikini line, ya know?

When there is no significant other in my life, I let my bikini line does what it wants to. I hate shaving. Otherwise, I personally shave myself. I don't obsess over it. I definitely do not brave the beautician for any type of wax.

Shaving is the devil. The hair always grows back coarser and darker and ITCHIER. I am a wax girl. I was my underarms and my bikini line (no brazilian though) and then of course by legs. I'd love to one day have enough money to get laser hair removal and make it permanent.

Shaving is the devil. The hair always grows back coarser and darker and ITCHIER. I am a wax girl. I was my underarms and my bikini line (no brazilian though) and then of course by legs. I'd love to one day have enough money to get laser hair removal and make it permanent.

LMAO - yes, shaving IS the devil!!!

I shave it regularly. It's annoying and time consuming but I feel prettier and cleaner when I have hair only on my head and nowhere else. I would like to wax my bikini line but I'm not courageous enough to do it - I'm sure the pain would be unbearable:confused:

They have those little bikini razors at the store, which is what I use. I don't go too close to the skin otherwise it is very irritating. I usually just make sure I get around the line of where the bikini would lay so nothing shows. However, most of the time I wear cover up shorts anyways, so it really doesn't matter too much.

I shave it regularly. It's annoying and time consuming but I feel prettier and cleaner when I have hair only on my head and nowhere else. I would like to wax my bikini line but I'm not courageous enough to do it - I'm sure the pain would be unbearable:confused:

It really doesn't hurt terribly. If you go to a nice place that has well trained estheticians it's not bad at all.

It really doesn't hurt terribly. If you go to a nice place that has well trained estheticians it's not bad at all.

But there is one more problem: I'm a very shy person so I'd prefer to do this by myself...and I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to do this painlessly:cry:
But maybe one day I'll try! Shaving is so annoying.

Werbung:
I have the hot wax on my bikini line. The wax that is actually peeled off, rather than ripped. It's not that painful. Yes, it's a bit uncomfortable - but no pain no gain. And nobody wants a forest growing 'down there'!

Back