• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Big Brother

Werbung:
The last Big Brother I watched was the UK one in 2001 I think it was. I enjoyed it very much then watching it with all my friends together...it became a nightly ritual. However, I was not able to remain interested...and have not watched a single series since.

Anyway, if you are enjoying it, have fun, it is quite an experience when you are into it.

I agree it was good to start with when it was still a novelty and everyone seemed to have an opinion on it. Eviction night was a huge event, but really does anyone care anymore?

I am not a fan either although I used to watched some episodes of the local version of it before.
The currently Big Brother show here is the teen edition and I have not watch a single episode of it yet. Just saw it on commercials.

I love big brother, but in the US it's on in the summer. I don't think I would enjoy the celebrity editions, what I like about the house is that nobody knows anything about you going into it so you can 'create' whatever type of personality you want to have.

If Big Brother was broadcast with normal everyday people then it may be interesting to see how they react to one another and what they do but the people who go on the show are really strange and not really the average people in the street. The show is full of people desperate for fame and who are willing to do anything to get themselves noticed. Who wants to watch these weirdos trying to out do each other and make complete idiots of themselves?

I don't mean to insult anyone who watches Big Brother but personally I find it annoying.

I do hate how some of them are obsessed with using the show to get famous. I much prefer people who go on play the game and their goal is winning the game, not being the next big thing.

I've been watching "The Glass House" and it's really the same show as big brother, but I like it.

I have done what always do - moan about how I am not watching Big Brother (UK) and then end up hooked on it. I honestly never intend to watch past the first "going in" show but I always end up watching more. I am officially sad! :(

I don't watch Big Brother, I'm not interested in it at all to be honest. I remember I watched the very first season of it when I was a child but even then I wasn't too excited about it, I just watched it because my parents did:p

Werbung:
I'm not a fan of Big Brother. I think I watched a couple of episodes the first season. I stopped watching because I didn't think it would last. It had too much contrived drama.

Back