• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Better Late Than Never

nikki

Well I suppose its better late than never to post that #5, is here!!

Esther Grace was born 8th August 2008. Yep she was an 08.08.08 baby, although 9 days late! She weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and was 50cm long. She looks a lot like DH, she is absolutely gorgeous. The kids all love her. I think Eden is happy to have another girlie in the house, she has taken to her really well. Ben and Joel are pretty neutral but I guess they are used to babies coming so its not a big deal lol. Seth isn't so keen. I think he liked being the baby, and now he isn't. She is 3 months old now, and growing like a weed. She is very smiley and happy most of the time. Shes really greedy too, she would feed all day if she could I think. I'm exclusively bf atm and that seems to be working fine. I am hoping to BF for as long as possible.

So hopefully I will actually stick around this time, how is everyone else??

Werbung:
Awww Nikki!!!! It's so lovely to hear your update, I've been wondering about you!Congrats on your newest arrival!!

Good to hear you guys are doing so well... I'll know where to come for BFing tips as I hope to BF as well!

Back