• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best television show theme?

I will agree on the Xfiles. They had a great show for a number of years. We actually have a few of the seasons on DVD.

Werbung:
Stavy, I have not seen Champion the Wonder Horse, I didn't watch Saturday morning television (I was out with my horse). I do recall a very odd series called White Horses, it had a nice theme but it didn't make much sense to me.

A classic theme song I really love that hasn't been mentioned is Hawaii Five-O, both the old one and the new remake's. Of the shows airing right now, I really love the Game of Thrones theme song. Listening to it will make anything you do feel more epic, even if you're just wiping runny noses and doing laundry. :)

A classic theme song I really love that hasn't been mentioned is Hawaii Five-O, both the old one and the new remake's. Of the shows airing right now, I really love the Game of Thrones theme song. Listening to it will make anything you do feel more epic, even if you're just wiping runny noses and doing laundry. :)

Nice! I've been meaning to watch this show.

Well here are my favorite anime openings:

Werbung:
My favorite themes from recent shows are from Chuck and Psych. Both the themes are very fun songs to open the show. Of course, I also like Andy Griffith, that's a classic one. Oh, and Boy Meets World and Full House are great as well. :)

Back