• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best television show theme?

Lugia

What TV show has the best music or theme song?

In my opinion, it's the Star Trek: The Next Generation theme. 'Nuff said.

Werbung:
OH, there are a ton. The classic Twilight Zone theme, Andy Griffith's whistling theme, MASH, and, well, so many. I don't think I could pick one.

I like a lot of the singing ones from the old days. These days, you're lucky to even have a theme.

It is hard to say, I don't take that much notice, but I would choose the theme to Morse or the theme to Goodnight Sweetheart.

I agree about the theme tune to Morse Kernow, I like that one. I also like the music on Heartbeat.

Great tune there Giygas... but it is built on Alexander Courage's original work for the Original Series...I love that fanfare...

I used to love the western themes... Frankie Valli etc...

That is a blast from the past Justontime, I had to find the theme tune on YouTube, but as soon as I heard it I remembered watching television with my dad when I was little.

I loved Champion the Wonder Horse...in fact I have to confess to actually having that theme tune on my ipod..

I don't think I have ever seen Champion the Wonder Horse, but it probably the sort of thing I would have liked when I was younger, I love horses. We had a series in UK called Black Beauty, it had a wonderful theme tune.

X-Files, hands down! I even had it downloaded as a ringtone on my phone for the longest time. I absolutely love that show & the movies! I used to want to be an FBI agent because of it. LOL

Oh yes, X Files had a very good theme. It was a good show, I didn't watch it on a regular basis but I enjoyed the episodes that I watched.

Werbung:
early Saturday mornings on the BBC justontime... it was an American series.. sort of western about the wild stallion Champion and the boy who befriended him and the adventures they had......

Theme was sung by Frankie Laine..

'Like a streak of lightnin' flashing 'cross the sky
Like the swiftest arrow whizzing from a bow
Like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly
You'll hear about him everywhere you go
The time will come when everyone will know
The name of.....Champion the wonder horse '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i_pEYGe1o&feature=related

Back