• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best Shopping Spree

Potholer

Hehe I had the best shopping spree with the family a while back. We walked in the store, I spotted 2 friends I know and started talking. While chatting, each one of my family handed me something to try on, then pushed me into the changing rooms and then the parents paid for them. And it's this store called Esprit which is nice but overly expensive so it was even better cos I'd never shop there otherwise. And so now I have this cute little poofy-ish top that really compliments my (stick-like) figure and another one that accentuates to my (small) bust and another that is great for town and looks all pretty.

Easiest day out shopping evah. Especially since I was all glandulared and couldn't be bothered doing anything hehe.

Werbung:
Heheh, it was pity buys for being home and ahh-it's-so-good-to-have-our-daughter-home and pity buys for being sick.

Here's my favourite one which I'm wearing today, not the best pic heh but yeah -

P1000041.jpg

And these are the others
P1000043.jpg

aaand
P1000044.jpg
<-- the pretty town-ish one

Sweet huh?? It's all a lot prettier than I normally wear - I'm a singlet and t-shirt kinda person ;).

I KNOW, isn't it amazing?? And it's all pretty!! Hehe yeah the blue one gives the illusion that I'm more than a stick, it's awesome, they all do actually. I need to give my family more credit for fashion (I didn't pick any of these out myself, too good)

Well I decided I should wear a nice top this afternoon cos I was going in to get the sickness benefit but that's not happening today cos there are shenanigans with the medical certificate. But I figured I'd wear the navy cos it's both nice and needs showing off haha

P1000050.jpg

Pretteehh.

Guitar Hero time baby!

(ugh I can hear the ice packs popping under my computer...)

Werbung:
Back