• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best marriage proposal ever?

Werbung:
Haha! Wow! That was quite something. I might just have to agree that it is indeed the best marriage proposal ever! You would have to say yes if someone did that!

Aww, this is really sweet! There was a lot of effort put to it and you know if you say yes you're going to marry a really wonderful man :)

It's funny, because I have a list of different marraige proposals in my head that I have asked friends to use the knowledge of with care. I couldn't possibly say know if proposed to in any of the following ways.

I agree, that the one presented here is indeed a good one. However, maybe it's my bias of being such a Disney girl at heart, I think this one is a little more my speed: (although, if it is true that one is the first lipdub proposal, that would explain this one too)

To this day as sad as this video can make me as a lonely person sometimes, I still can't resist watching the cuteness of it. It's too adorable and sweet.
I especially love the part when she realizes what is going on. It's too much!

This is a very close second:
Down side to this method is I would say yes.... probably mostly to the cat. So... may want to be a little clearer. Again, this is my bias and love of kittens talking. It's so adorable and fluffy though, how can you not want to marry that precious little kitty!?!

I had watched that video in a local news here before and I could agree that it was a nice proposal.
The guy as well as the participants on such proposal really make sure that it will turned out nice. A happy and entertaining proposal. ;)

There are some pretty cool proposals out there. I always do think however...wow, they must be pretty confident that the answer is going to be YES...as imagine the embarrassment if it were a 'no'...but it is always a 'yes', so that is a relief.

That's a question I asked myself too....
What if you get such a proposal and you have to say no. :(

I think that if someone goes through ALLLLL of that and all of their close friends and family are in on it....then it's highly unlikely a "no" would be given. You'd have to be in a great relationship in order to put yourself out there like this, I think.

Pretty cute. I think the key to a good proposal is doing something that means something both of the people involved and something (could I say "something" one more time?) that requires a little bit of creativity on the part of the proposer. Get those two things right and any proposal will be perfect.

Also, the Fancy Feast commercial... that would be one that would fit me. :)

Werbung:
That was an awesome proposal, funny and very sweet. I can't believe how many people he got to dance in the street lol. I still think my favorite is the movie theatre one.

Back