• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best looks for fall

Zynni

What are your favorite looks for autumn? It stays pretty warm here throughout the fall, so I tend to still wear spring or summer clothing well into the later part of the year. I don't feel out of place in shorts and a tank top in September, since the temperature still feels like summer.

What say you?

Werbung:
Err.. Depends. Back home in Canada, fall became soon very very cold, so bundling up was a must! I'm not that big into fashion -- I just liked to wear jeans, a t-shirt and my beloved garfield sweater on top of that. :)

I'm actually not in Canada this year so I might get a chance to use up my skirts and dresses longer -- especially since it rained so much this summer that they barely got to see the sun!

Werbung:
Fall is my favourite time of year for fashion, in summer I always feel too pale and exposed and winters here are so yucky I end up wearing big jacket all season.

I love layering big sweaters and scarves with cute patterned leggings and boots, or dresses with tights and legwarmers and a cardigan :) Big floppy wool hats and toques are so cute too and I love living somewhere cold enough that I have an excuse to wear them all the time!

Back