• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Beginning to realize just how alone I really am...

I am glad that you are feeling better now, and have a boyfriend etc...Just realize that Life is always going to gift you but also throw you many more curve balls.

There are times to be alone and times when life sends many people into your life, this can also bring problems.

Staying true to yourself and being patient while you mature will open up many doors for you, and close some. Life gets better and better with time, so long as you are true to your heart.

We are born alone, we die alone...but in between, we share with beautiful people. I am really happy that you are out of that space, hopefully you have better tools now to get you out of a dip when you are in one again (IF that happens...one never knows with Life). All the best, always.

Werbung:
I think we are all a little bit of a loner deep down inside. In school, I wasnt popular, I wasnt a geek, I wasnt anything really. I was just there. I had my group of friends and thats all I needed. As I grew up I made new friends and a different life. I don't think you should change who you are to become a stereotype. You need to be yourself or you will never be happy.

Back