• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

BB creams?

Jesserotica

Since I'm starting a process of doing chemical peels for my skin and will need added sun protection, I've decided to start wearing BB creams. I've ordered one that is supposed to be good. I think it's one of the ones that is popular in Korea. It hasn't arrived yet but I wish it would because I'm really excited to try it! I decided on this particular one after watching a lot of youtube reviews from women I trust and who have beautiful skin, so I'm hopeful.

Have you guys used any BB creams? If so, what are your favorites?

Werbung:
My sister uses BB cream. She started when they went to a Cosplay Christmas party. She says that it lessens the instances that she needed to use face powder. The brand she's using is Ever Bilenna... it cost somewhere between 600 php to 700 php (roughly $15). I'm pretty sure she would've used L'Oreal too.

The one I got is SKIN 79.

skin79-tampines-atrium-21-27-june.jpg

Werbung:
I don't have a special one I use. I have been seeing lots of people talk about their favorites lately, though. I just use a basic concealer, either in stick form or liquid form.

Back