• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Barbie's Got Pet Poo-ch

Snowbaby

BARBIE’S new doggy pal is causing a real stink!

The doll’s latest mutt does toy POOS.

The £11.99 Woolworths dog — called Tanner — is fed brown plastic “biscuits” which it promptly discharges from its backside.

But environmentalists needn’t worry, Barbie is also armed with a magnetic pooper-scoop and dustbin to clean up the mess.

It’s not the first time the blonde doll has caused a stir.

Worried mothers slammed makers Mattel when it created Barbie’s pal Midge — who was heavily pregnant.

Source

Werbung:
Chloe keeps asking for this doll and there is no way I am buying her a toy to olearn to pick up poo
<
I am sure there are loads of ideas they could have come up with but this one is stupid
<

This reminded me of a stocking stuffer I...um gave to someone who shall remain nameless ( I'm such a bad mummy) of a reindeer that when you pressed on his head dropped a little brown rootbeer flavoured jelly bean from...um
<
<

I think it's a great idea!! Kids need more "educational" toys rather than silly ones that break after playing with it 3 times!! I bet this barbie costs a pretty penny though
<
I want one!

Werbung:
A little girl walks in to the lounge one Sunday morning while her Dad is
reading the paper.
"Where does poo come from?" she asks.

The father feeling a little perturbed that his 5 year old daughter is
already asking difficult questions thinks for a moment and says:

"Well you know we just ate breakfast?"

"Yes," answers the girl.

"Well the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the
good stuff, and then whatever is left over comes out of our bums