• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad start, bad mood all throughout the day!

Cecille

Yes, I am having a bad morning today. It was my husband... again!

Earlier this morning when I woke up, he told me that he cannot find the door keys which seemed to be misplaced all the time, argh! So I spent an hour or so this morning finding it but I didn't succeed. My complaint is that he was just using the computer when I was there busy looking for that stupid keys. Besides, he was already late and still he do not move himself to get ready for work.

After getting ready and being finished at exactly 8AM (which was his exact time for work), we were both mad and bad mood this morning. He asked me if he would bring the smallest bill to work and and I asked him if there are coins in the wallet. He then threw the bill on the table and told me to look for it upstairs and that I am STUPID! The nerve!

So now after he left and arranged our living room, I found out that the keys were under the PC's keyboard. :mad: He didn't even look for it there when he was using the computer and wasting time.

I think this fight will continue until this evening so goodluck to me! :mad:

Werbung:
Good luck.
It was really hard to deal with such kind of people. Who thinks they could just say anything and feel they are superior. Well, he should not treat you like that since you seems to be very hardworking and it was not your fault (about those keys ;)).

Good luck.
It was really hard to deal with such kind of people. Who thinks they could just say anything and feel they are superior. Well, he should not treat you like that since you seems to be very hardworking and it was not your fault (about those keys ;)).

Oh well, I think so too. And I believe that when he is upset that he shouldn't put it against me 'cause you are right, it is not my fault. I don't deserve it when all I do is help him with everything.

Anyways, he texted me from work saying "pasensiya" (sorry) which I think was not enough for him to learn. He has done this several times and I'm sick and tired of it.:mad:

You are right! But you need to stand your ground. If I saw him just sitting at the computer, while I was trying to help HIM look for the keys, I would have stopped looking myself. He is so used to you doing everything he knows that he can get away with just letting you do everything, so he just lets you. It's one of the "MAN" tricks. They ALL do it. Now I even see it is even in other cultures. Don't fall for these man tricks. BTW, he should never call you stupid. "pasensiya" is not enough!

You are right! But you need to stand your ground. If I saw him just sitting at the computer, while I was trying to help HIM look for the keys, I would have stopped looking myself. He is so used to you doing everything he knows that he can get away with just letting you do everything, so he just lets you. It's one of the "MAN" tricks. They ALL do it. Now I even see it is even in other cultures. Don't fall for these man tricks. BTW, he should never call you stupid. "pasensiya" is not enough!

Oh well, he did that because he has done with searching for himself. And I must say that he really is not good at looking for missing things in the house. So I have to take charge or else it will not be found. I guess we women just have to adjust with our men's behavior to be able to get along. Or else, we will just end up alone.

I know. I am just tired of men and their man tricks. I have been around awhile now, and I see the same patterns of things men do. I guess you are right. We either have to accept it, or accept to be alone.

I agree 'pasensiya' isn't enough! Even if he isn't very good at looking, he should have been helping you look or getting ready for work, not playing on the computer. And he should never, ever call you stupid! If my husband ever did that to me, he knows I would be mad at him for at least a month! I'd be making him grovel for everything, clean clothes, dinner, sex.... He would have to prove to me that he was sorry before I would even think about letting him in my bed!

I agree 'pasensiya' isn't enough! Even if he isn't very good at looking, he should have been helping you look or getting ready for work, not playing on the computer. And he should never, ever call you stupid! If my husband ever did that to me, he knows I would be mad at him for at least a month! I'd be making him grovel for everything, clean clothes, dinner, sex.... He would have to prove to me that he was sorry before I would even think about letting him in my bed!

LOL, what a punishment! Yeah, it would be really nice to see him suffer at his own fault and punish him that way. However, for me it is always easier said than done. In my case, we have two little children to take care of. Not talking to him and not letting him in our bed means I don't have the right to ask him to do things and help me out so I have no choice but to forgive and move on. Besides, I know this is what mature people do. :)

You're right it is a pretty bad punishment... That's why I've never had to use it on him. He knows how I feel about being called stupid, especially considering I have to hear it often enough from my parents. It doesn't matter to them that I am smarter than both of them, I'm automatically 'stupid' because I didn't graduate college as well as several other things.

You're right it is a pretty bad punishment... That's why I've never had to use it on him. He knows how I feel about being called stupid, especially considering I have to hear it often enough from my parents. It doesn't matter to them that I am smarter than both of them, I'm automatically 'stupid' because I didn't graduate college as well as several other things.

Well we just had the same experience with our parents. And it was really awful to hear that word, right? Considering that I have been good in college and I was able to finish it. They say I am only good in academics but not in real life. Oh well, I just hate to hear that word but sometimes, people around us are just too careless to call us that. :(

I absolutely hate hearing that word, so much that I won't talk to my parents because every time I do they say this or that is stupid & its always something about me... Being on Facebook is stupid, putting pics of the girls on Facebook is stupid, etc. Yet they tell me that I need to add more pics so they can see the girls... Make up your mind, is it stupid to post pics of the girls online or not?!?!

I read the topic to this thread...and saw "bad start, bad mood all throughout the day." I must say that if i have a bad start to my morning, it becomes close to impossible to shift that energy later in the day. This is why I try to have a calming start to each day...not always possible though.

I hope you and your husband have sorted things out by now Cecille...:) Love conquers all.

Werbung:
I read the topic to this thread...and saw "bad start, bad mood all throughout the day."
So did I, especially since today is one of those days. The worse thing is that once one thing gets me in a bad mood everything else does and all I can do is vent to someone (which is hard if none of my friends are around e.g. I live in London but my best friend lives in NY ). I use bbm a lot but it's hard to type and explain stuff when I'm fuming. What do you think is the easiest/most effective way to vent/talk to friends that aren't close by?

Back