• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad Day /// Need Advice

xoxosweetiexxx

*sigh* why is it that when one thing goes wrong, everything else around you seems to go wrong as well? There are good days and then there are bad days. I personally can’t stand the bad days. My bad days seem to come with the weather. Right now, the weather is gray, foggy with a bit of drizzle. It’s just so gloomy out that my mood is just blah.

With this weather, I seem to get easily agitated. Everything that anyone does just start to piss me off and I just want to strangle something. Somebody. I start to think, are there really people who are that stupid out there in the world? Honestly? How can one person not have common sense? How can one person ask all these stupid questions? How can one person who is so stupid get to the position they are in?

I don’t know what I want to do with my life right now. All I know is that right now, this instant I am content with how my life is. I have a loving and caring family who is very accepting of my love and caring fiancé. I also have a decent job which pays decently and it pays my bills. I have a ton of student loans that I have to pay back because I dropped out. My life is not at its all time high point, but it’s doing pretty well getting by in the middle range.

Is it bad to dread the hours you’re at work and just wanting to go home? Is it bad that you’re counting the minutes and seconds everyday at work until it’s time to leave? Is it bad that you find no interest in what you wake up every morning for? Does this all mean that you hate your job? Does this all mean you need to find something else to do?

If I was to ever do that, I would have no income. I will then have to rely on my parents again, which I really do not want to. I know I rely on them for living and food and what not, but money spending wise, I rely on myself. Or try to. A part of me wants to work and a part of me wants to try and get an education and maybe make something with myself. But sometimes spending all that money on education doesn’t really get you anywhere.

I get too distracted with the things around me that I can’t seem to focus with school work anyways. I don’t know what to do. Sometimes I just want to just sit and cry and maybe something will come to. But nothing will. Nothing has.

I don’t know what to do…

Christina
xoxo

Werbung:
Hey :). Sounds a little bit like me for the last 6 months or so. For the mood thing, I find it helps to be able to recognise you're feeling like rubbish and people aren't this retarded every day, they're just retarded when you're feeling crappy. Otherwise, I started taking mood stabilisers (just over the counter stuff :) ) cos I got sick of wanting to cry whenever my parents started drilling me on what I want to do with my LIFE.

As for the aimless wandering - I just came out of university with a BA in psyc. The best I've got with it is a government position at minimum wage. Right now I'm saving up to travel. Get away from the parents, away from the average work day and have an adventure/gain some independence. Perhaps you could do something similar?

If you can't concentrate on school or whatever, either you're too moody/emotional (and I know that feeling of not being able to concentrate and just wanting to cry) or perhaps you just haven't found what gets you wound up and excited. Maybe you could start searching round for something more exciting Save up some money so you've got a fall back and then just get random part time jobs (that was my plan til I got glandular fever grrr).

Also, heaps of people count down the working hours. At my job, it gets to friday and EVERYone is all "OMG ITS FRIDAY FINALLY" so don't take it to heart. Though if you feel like you're in a bit of a deadend then do something about it, anything.

Hope this helps, cheer up :)

thank you potholer. helps a lot.

i was just having a bad day and just wasnt really my dad... thank you.

today is a much brighter/sunny day and i'm not so much in a bad mood

as for schooling and whatnot, i believe you're right. you're not the first to tell me i probably havent found me thing yet. i guess it's taking me a bit longer than most pple around me.

thanks again

Christina
xoxo

I know how you feel. When it rains it pours. I think that nothing else can go wrong and it does. But then In a few days I have a really good day. So it all evens out.

It does seem overwhelming. But I think that you should sit back for a bit, look at your whole life, and decide what kind of work would really excite you. It's never too late to pursue your passion!

Werbung:
I can very well understand what you feel friend. I've been to that lately when I felt alone and everything is going wrong. The most good thing to do when that happens is that to have positive vibes. Think that everything would be okay tomorrow, or the other day, and try to divert your attention to things that really make you happy and energized. And seek God for emotional strength. Believe me, you can never go wrong with prayers. :)

Back