• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bad day? How about a couple bad months?

gothtini

I will not deny others have it worse then me, but I have been having a hell of a lot of problems lately. Hard to name just one..so how about I name them in sections?

Worries:

My Dad: My father has Hep C and started a new treatment for it two days before my birthday (July). Luckily he didn't crash as quickly as expected and was okay till about August. Then things started going downhill pretty quickly. He has no energy whatsoever, for example he gets tired walking to the kitchen from his chair which is about 15 feet maybe? Mom and I are extremely worried about him. Seeing as I live at home we often do things as a family, but with his energy we are not able to go out of town with him but I refuse to leave him home alone just incase.

Mom: Her health isn't the best either, the doctor is worried about her heart health and we've been trying to find out if anything is wrong. Her family has very bad history when it comes to the heart, her father died of a heart attack, her oldest brother had 2, her other brother has had 4, and her niece has had one to just name a few.

Myself: I try not to worry about my own health that much, its screwed up and nothing will really change that. Though there are parts of my life that should be better healthwise and I've been trying to find ways to make that happen. I'm not too worried now but I will be in times to come when I'm on my own.

Stress:

Dad: Of course with his health there comes stress, it comes hand in hand with worry. Though add on the fact that he won't tell us if anything is wrong yet he will tell random people on the street if they ask doesn't help matters. Also add in that he can be a stubborn whiney idiot, and you have major stress. It has gotten to the point I don't want to be around him and often hide out in my bedroom because of it. He has severe brain fog because of the medication and he also just doesn't listen half the time, I typically feel ignored when I'm around him and feel I can't yell at him because of it because part of it is from the Hep C and the meds, though not all of it.

Mom: I love her to death but she can get on my nerves so much at times. Especially now, we don't have anyone to turn to about dad so a lot of the time she comes to me with her problems. I will listen to her of course and help her, but it hurts to see her so hurt by his actions and words. Also add in the fact she can be so annoying at times I just want to hide away from her as well.

Random stuff: I cause myself a lot of stress, no doubt about that. I worry about things too much and my limitations drive me crazy. I mean most people should be able to go out in the kitchen in my house without a problem, I have major problems at times though because there is stuff in the way of my wheelchair. Also I'm wanting to open a store, I want to open it now but I don't have the money to so its slowly being pushed back which is starting to drive me crazy. Of course there is also friends getting on my nerves but that isn't too stressful luckily. A lot of stress comes from stuff online, typically in forums from people plain out pissing me off or making me feel like an idiot.

Anyway..there's more random stuff but I think that's the basic idea of it all, I don't really expect anyone to know what to say or to say anything. Just please don't go telling me you have it worse, I don't care if you do, I know others have it worse but just sometimes I want time to feel bad for myself. I rarely do this, compared to other people in wheelchairs I've known, so I think I deserve sometime to feel like this.

Werbung:
Oh Gothtini, I didn't mean to upset you! I was just making a random comment. I am the type of person that always looks at the glass half full. It would never be my intention to hurt a fellow sister or make her feel bad about herself! I do see that you have a load on your plate right now and it is never easy to deal with those type of things. The fact that I might have made it worse by a stupid comment really shames me. I can't say I understand everything you are going through because no one does until they have gone through it themselves. However, I do know what it feels like to be limited by your abilities and it sucks! Please forgive me and know that I wouldn't hurt you for the world! And no matter what you think I know you are a beautiful person! On a lighter note if you forgive me what type of store are you opening?

You didn't hurt me, I just got a bit frustrated. I've been having a really bad day in all my forums it seems, but for the most part it was people being rude to my friends.

I'm going to be opening a retro video game store, it'll also carry comic books, dvds, mangas and random geeky merchandise.

Werbung:
I can kind of sympathize what you are going through. The last 2 or 3 months my husband and I have tried getting our heads above the water and just as soon as we are about even something horrible happens. This may not make you feel better but the following things have happened to us in the past 2-3 months. We don't have any health issues but some pretty horrible stuff at least in my mind has happened.

Husband was house sitting for his mom and his truck was broken into and had $4500 stolen out of it. Then his mom returned from vacation and a week later her house was broken in to. The only things that were stolen were possessions of mine. I had a lapel watch that my grandmother gave me that was from the 1893 World's Fair. And then the ashes of my dog were stolen as well. Then where we live, tenant in the main house has not paid landlord rent in 6 months. So he's in the process of evicting her. Because she is disgruntled about being evicted she called the health dept. on him and so one day the health dept. was out on our property due to a complaint from the tenant that is being evicted. Because she's being evicted she's wants everyone else living on the property to be miserable as well. Also, one day my car decided to die on me. Took to mechanics and found out it wasn't worth being fixed so husband and I were down to one vehicle between the two of us. That has since been remedied. I know my issues may not seem as bad as yours. And things will start to look better in the near future for you too. Things are getting a little bit better for my husband and I.

Back