• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Back From Babies R Us!!!!! (pic Heavy)

Snowbaby

OMGosh!!! I've just spent an hour in the baby's room "playing" with all these new items :lol: Well, one must try them all out, you see!! I'm so glad we went and got these things as there's no where here to get them (we went to Glasgow which is about 30 miles from us). I couldn't get a few items like the sleepsuits but I can get those here. The things I can't get here... I managed to get today!!

All in all, I'd expected it to come to around £400 and it came to £210... with about £50 of stuff missing but I'd added a few extras in so it should have evened out :lol: YEY for bargains!

I couldn't get the bath set in the theme I wanted but this is fine and was cheaper:
bathset.jpg

The changing box for downstairs:
box.jpg

Changing mat:
changemat.jpg

The booby feeding widgey cushion!
widgey.jpg

Breastpump:
pump.jpg

Steriliser "just incase", came with 3 bottles inside it worth £18, got the entire pack for £19!
steriliser.jpg

Powder dispensers - if I don't use the bottles, I'll sell these on but thought they'd be handy if we do have to FF or bottle BF:
powder.jpg

The bottles - supposed to be like the breast!
bottle.jpg

The monitors:
monitor.jpg

Left to right:
White fitted sheets for the cot, muslin squares, the toy for around the car seat handle/cot, a pack of 2 white soft blankies for the cot, on top of the muslin squares is the fleecey hat and mitts, and in front of the muslin squares is the fleecy booties
set3.jpg

Close up of the booties - how gorgeous?!
set2.jpg

Werbung:
Werbung:
That's good that you liked it. I wasn't too sure as it's on the cheap end of the market here, but it seems good for the price. I like that you can put batteries in the parent unit for if you go out to the garden - portable unit.

I can't stop going into baby's room :wub:

Back