• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Back Care/pain

Snowbaby

BackCare is an independent national charity registered as the National Back Pain Association (charity number 256751) that helps people manage and prevent back pain by

* providing evidence-based information· promoting self help
* promoting best practice in the prevention and management of back pain
* funding research into the causes, treatments and management of back pain
* publishing a full colour quarterly magazine, Talkback, covering topical issues on back pain and back care

BackCare represents people with back pain, a broad range of health professionals treating back pain, researchers and employers and is uniquely placed to act as a conduit for information exchange and debate. The charity has extensive links with the NHS, Government Departments, industry and other voluntary organisations which enables it to have a say in policy formation and promotion of best practice in managing back pain.

We hope you will find our website useful, and that you will want to become a member of BackCare, make a donation or work with us in some other way in order to help reduce the incidence and impact of back pain.

Source & More Information

Werbung:
I had back pain last year. My doctor sent me to a therapist who gave me lots of exercises to do. It has really helped me out a lot and my back does not hurt that much any more.

If ok'd by the Dr.--Yoga is wonderful for many ailments including back pain.
I occasionally have back issues and some gentle stretches and yoga moves help a lot.

Tai Chi is a wonderful gentle exercise. It is good for the elderly and people with arthritis. I practiced this while I was pregnant...very relaxing activity.

Werbung:
Have never seen it on TV. Perhaps try looking for a DVD online somewhere. Maybe used from amazon?

Back