• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Awwwwwwwwwwww

thistle

<
is my baby Basil
<
now everyone has to say how beeootiful he is or I'll sulk
<

Werbung:
*giggles*

Yes my baby likes to cuddle up to me at night......which usually means me and subby are squished right up to the edge of the bed whilst Basil and Pooh cat get the rest of the bed to themselves.

But that's cute right?

I know people say that dogs should be kept in their place ie a bed on the floor but I reckon that dogs are pack animals and no pack makes another member sleep by itself ... this is how I justify spoiling him rotten anyway
<

I will NEVER show my boyfriend that post...nah, just kidding! HE doesn't want his doggie on the furniture, I have 2 cats, so obviously, I don't care, it's no use with cats, LOL!! Case in point:
Misc002-1.jpg

And I'd bet $20 that the other one is on my bed...LOL!!

And yes, that is cute, it gives you an excuse (as if one was needed, lol) to snuggle up close to your sweetie at night!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Apr 26 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But that's cute right?

I know people say that dogs should be kept in their place ie a bed on the floor but I reckon that dogs are pack animals and no pack makes another member sleep by itself ... this is how I justify spoiling him rotten anyway
<
[/b]

Aww totally cute hunnie...he is lovely

Plus I totally agree with you about packs...thats why Chewie gets spoilt rotten as well.xxxxxxxxxx

Well.... thats rubbish.

The whole point is that he is not suppose to think he is our equal, or else he will do exactly what he does.

Before people think im being mean, I have recently had to spend almost 2 weeks off work due to back problems, which thistle would blame the mattress... however its very hard being the biggest thing on the bed, and getting usually less then a quarter of the room. I wake up sore, because I have no room to move or get comfy... it puts a strain on me... all so the damn animal doesn't whine.

She wonders why I don't like her pets...

Werbung:
I would prefer the floor.... I have been forbidden from not sleeping in the bed.

But I see I have so much support, if my back hurts for much longer... I shall now refuse to sleep in the same room as thistle.

Thankyou for such a wonderful outlook to this problem, as it's obviously just me.

Back