• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

August Member Of The Month - Vote Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo okie dokess then lol
<

Werbung:
thankies Muchies for all of your votes
<

I vote for PP she is the one who I always see on here when I usually am and we always have a laugh on some of the topics here
<

I vote for Tiddlyjen.... for she is always wonderful
<

That, and I think she deserves some credit for being wonderful...lol

You know really.. i dont think any of you'ze deserve it... Like come on i idle more that the lot of you'ze
<
and i aint seeing much posting being done... hehe
<
and well.. everyone knows i should be member of the month every month..
<
<
but as it is.. i cant vote for myself.. so i'll have to vote for.... well i dunno.. maybe i wont vote *whistles* as it wont really make much difference
<
but... i'll have to vote for ACG again this month.. :flower4u:

I think if anyone "idles" the most, it'd be me... as for posting.... You're right, you do post the most of everyone here
<

Nuh... its me... and you dont count anyways.. you aint voteable.. and well i dont need to post cause im the man in the background...
<
<

....What do i have to do to get a vote....

Oh yeah post...... Should do that more....lol

Otherwise I guess i could strip....

LFMAO Subby no jus be urself i guess if people really like u that will vote for u its not about how many posts u have

lol You really should look at what was written and realise it was meant in jest
<

I have been around long enough to know how a voting competition works... lol

Originally posted by Potholer@Aug 31 2005, 09:09 AM
I vote bubbles. Cos he shoudl be member of the month eveyr month.

Tehehe.
Awww thanks potty
<
<
:flower4u:

You're Welcome ACG
<
(round the back in five
<
)

I Have more posts then Subby i never got any votess i think it should be judged not by posts but by kindness and behaivor of a memberr

Werbung:
Is your point that you should have more votes then me, or that your more polite and kinder then me? As I find your statement confusing.....

It seems to me the members with the most votes are those who I would see as the best behaved and least annoying on the forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back