• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you Frugal?

Zynni

I try to be a very frugal person. I watch what I spend and try to be informed on what things should cost. I'm always looking for good values and bargains. I compare brands and find the best one at the lowest cost. I don't buy cheap just because it's cheap unless it's good quality. Getting the most for my money is my definition. Share your frugal living tips.

Werbung:
My parents are both frugal so I was brought up with those kinds of habits. I shop around for the best price, check labels for weight and ingredient percentage break down. I always check special offers and stock up and sign up for all loyalty cards in case you need to buy something and they offer coupons.

I would say I am more of a savvy shopper, because I like quality and value for money. Basically I like to feel I have been sensible and haven't been ripped off.

Werbung:
Thrifty, frugal, savvy... I like them all. Getting the most for your money is what I'm about. I want to make a nice life and home without spending more than I need to spend.

I consider a good bargain or a good value getting the best quality for the lowest cost. I'm not frugal to the point of buying something only because it's cheap. I think doing that can cost more in the long run, since you'll be replacing things more often.

Back