• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you a Tomboy?

Werbung:
Yes I was a tomboy and I guess I still am, I don't like to wear girly stuff, I am always happiest in jeans. It is not something I give much thought to, people are different we all have different likes and dislikes.

When I was younger, I was boyish. People thought I was a man-hater as I love beating the guys at school. O.O My dad used to call me Ian, and refer to me as his "son" cause I was a whole lot trouble and brings so much trouble for a girl my age. =.= However, I'm not sure if I like or dislikes tomboys. :D As long as they won't be courting me, I don't mind being friends with one. :p

I probably am. When I was younger I liked climbing trees and things like that. Now I am not a pink and fluffy sort of girl, I am just me, I am most comfortable in jeans and I dress to please myself. People should just be who they are not conform to stereotypes.

I never did 'pink'

Was a bit of a tomboy at school.. hockey player, gymnast, and regularly beat the boys in track... particularly 100m and 100m hurdles...

gotten a bit slower and lazier now though :)

I dont think i am though i am not tender to guys :p
Are you a Tomboy?
Do you like Tomboys?

I don't believe so. I do check out other girl to see how they dress, how they fix their hair, those sort of this. Just to see if I'm doing it right.hihihi...

I don't even have to give it a thought, I'm a tomboy, alright. Snowboarding, Star Trek, cars!

Werbung:
I'm seen to my boy friends as 'one of the guys' as they can get on with me really well without it being weird or having other feelings there, and I'm glad :D

Back