• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Arcade Upgrade!!

Snowbaby

<
guys!

Thanks to ipbcoding.com our arcade has had a make over. It has been upgraded to the latest version of the software, which enables most, if not all, of the games I have on the server to be installed and used
<

These new games will be added over the next few days.

You will also notice there are various statistics on the forum page:
  • * At the top it shows: Random Arcade Information, such as the 12 Popular Arcade games or the newest games, etc, and the Scrolling Arcade Scoreboard
    * At the bottom it shows: Users Active in the Arcade and Users Active in the Arcade
You will also notice, the scores have all been reset.... let the competition begin
<
<

If anyone has any problems or issues with the arcade, please post here or PM me.

Werbung:
YEY!!!! THere's a gazillion more, but due to them all being in alphabetical order, I've only installed the A's so far
<

What game(s)? I know there are some that don't work, but in general a lot more have been working for me since the upgrade.

It's doing it on all the ones I have played...it just started yesterday...it says something about not being able to read my scores or something...

EDIT

This is what it says:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The error returned was:
Error: Your score will not be saved. There was a problem reading your redirect game session.[/b]

Werbung:
If you come across a game that doesn't work for some reason, please use the "report broken game" link...it's listed on the bottom right of the game playing screen:

Back to the Arcade
Add to Favorites
View High Scores
Report broken game

This will open up a new page for you to type the error you have found (not submitting scores, not loading, not working at all, etc). Then click on the "Send Report" button. This will alert me via PM so that I can try and fix the game or remove it.

Many thanks!

Snowy

Back