• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone Play Diablo Ii??

Potholer

Is anyone here computer nerdish at all? I need some help! (I'm really looking at you Subby :p)

I kept getting an error saying the game client could not initialise and would only run sporadically so I figured I'd patch the game with version 1.12. Now its telling me the D2Loader doesn't recognise the version of Diablo 2 and when I try patch it with version 1.11 it tells me my version is too new for that. Which is LIES.

Also, if you are a Diablo fan, have you seen the clips on D3? OMFG!!! I want!

Werbung:
Both louise and I are huge Diablo fans, as well as Saru.

Now from memory.... You may have to reinstall it... however if you get that "could not initialise" message I think all you need to do is right click on the file, and run it as compatible with windows 98.

From memory that is lol

I thought I'd give that a go even though its blatantly down the toilet. When I tried changing compatibility it says some line error and then "we go a big error here :(" haha. I'm on vista..... freakin vista.

In two days and 18 hours I'll have a new version to install....I don't have the cd unfortunately and my neighbours are all jocks so they're never heard of it! I'm quite sad cos now I can't play Master of Defense cos it makes the computer power off, AOE needs a crack and it's practically impossible to get a virus free crack, and KOTOR also makes my computer restart itself :(.

I know this is unrelated, but I've had awful problems getting my programmes transferred onto my laptop (which is Vista), hardly any of them run on it, e.g. photoshop, etc. It's really annoying!!

Yes, I have it on good authority that Vista is in fact the work of satan.

...He started on that right after he made the spice girls.

:p

Werbung:
*gig*

It seriously doesn't like my Photoshop :( Which is a pain in the butt as I'm selling my desktop PC so I wont have PS anymore :verysad:

Back