• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Any of you here doesnt like high-heeled shoes?

lovebeliever

I like high-heeled shoes and i think wearing them can make me more feminine :D
I am curious if any of you here who doesnt like high-heeled shoes. To be honest, they can make you very tired.

Werbung:
High heels kills me. I am born to wear flat. If I wear high-heeled shoes for long hours I won't be able to walk the next day. But I do wear them on special occasions, sometimes on job interviews. :D

High heels kills me. I am born to wear flat. If I wear high-heeled shoes for long hours I won't be able to walk the next day. But I do wear them on special occasions, sometimes on job interviews. :D
I am used to wearing high-heeled shoes and they make me more confident!
I even drive the car with high-heeled shoes :p

I only wear high heels for special occasions. Although my boots are heeled type boots and they are very comfortable.

I only wear high heels for special occasions. Although my boots are heeled type boots and they are very comfortable.
If the heel is high and slim it would be very tired to wear such shoes but if the heel is high and thick (more materials added to it) you will feel comfortable with the shoes. Also, i think if you are used to wearing high heeled shoes you wont feel tired.

I think high heel shoes are very feminine, but I have trouble wearing them because of my balance impairment. The chunky heels are easier for me, and when I am wearing heels I need to concentrate deeply about 'how' I am walking. This makes wearing them very tiring, apart from the fact it can hurt your feet terribly. Also, when you wear them to often the muscle at the back of your heel can get shorter which makes it painfull to walk on flats. A friend of me has got this from being a professional dancer at a young age, wearing heels all the time.

I think high heel shoes are very feminine, but I have trouble wearing them because of my balance impairment. The chunky heels are easier for me, and when I am wearing heels I need to concentrate deeply about 'how' I am walking. This makes wearing them very tiring, apart from the fact it can hurt your feet terribly. Also, when you wear them to often the muscle at the back of your heel can get shorter which makes it painfull to walk on flats. A friend of me has got this from being a professional dancer at a young age, wearing heels all the time.
Once you are used to them you will feel its actually very easy.
But since you have problem in making balance i think its better for you to choose the flat.
Actually i love flat too; very comfortable to have them on.

I like high-heeled shoes and i think wearing them can make me more feminine :D
I am curious if any of you here who doesnt like high-heeled shoes. To be honest, they can make you very tired.
I rarely wear them, I am more comfortable in lower shoes and I dress to please myself not other people.

I hate them. The truth is they hurt your feet and can cause trouble later in life. Who wants to wear such uncomfortable and dangerous shoes? Not I.

I can't wear them. I have enough balance issues wearing tennis shoes or my cowboy boots, there's no way I'm gonna risk high heels. Of course, I know why I have such problems... I fractured my ankle at 10 by falling off the front porch and it has been weak ever since.

Now I will admit, I have 2 pairs of heels. One is a pair of wide heel sandals. Hubby bought them to get me used to wearing the high heels that he also bought me. I don't really wear either, but it sure is funny to see my 4 year old wearing them around the house pretending to be Mommy. LOL

I enjoy wearing high-heels. I like to tip toe my way when I walk. I feel taller and slimmer, somewhat. High-heeled shoes kind'a give us a more sexier appeal. Well, that's just what I think.

Werbung:
Back