• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Any New Years Resolutions?

CherryBlossom

Hey girls, well I'm not usually a New Years resolution type girl but I've been hearing a lot of gossip where I live about some resolutions people are making and I thought it would be nice to hear some of yours or maybe your opinion on New Years resolution or if your like me and don't care much for them or is it hard to follow? Anything.

Have a Happy New Year 2010!!!!

Werbung:
I know it's a bit late, but my resolution for this year, is that 2010 will be my year that everything changes. I guess when I realised that I would be 21 this year, and that my life was stuck in a rut, I wanted to change it. So in one years time, I want all my debts gone, to ahve lost weight, read more books, and be a year into my business degree at uni. It's my only resolution, but it's a big one, and I hope I'm up to the task of sticking to it :D

Werbung:
Every New year is comes with such a nice feel. Every new year I make new resolution. But I never managed it. So I decided that this year I make new resolution and manage it also. So my new year resolution is : " Think Positive "

Back