• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Any Gamer girls?

Jpixie

My Biggest hobby, I would have to say is gaming. I'm what you call a hardcore gamer. I play various games on the Computer, Xbox, play-station and Nintendo consoles and I typically try to play to win. It turns into a sport, in the sense that games can be so competitive, not just in beating each other 1vs1 but in the fact of stats, Who's a higher level, who's done what dungeon or what quest. I have a lot of fun with it and It's not always competitive. My favorite games are Role-playing games on the computer, you end up really caught up in your fantasy life.

Do we have any gamer girls here? Even if just a minor gamer?

Werbung:
I really enjoy playing games. In the past, I was a real addict. Now, I work online and I'm a university student so I don't have enough free time to play this often. I do it only from time to time. My favorite games are Tomb Raider, Fallout and Jagged Alliance.

Once you start on games it's very easy to become an addict. I work online a bit but not as much as I used to, I'm just a gaming stay-at-home mom at the moment. It's actually good that you don't have as much free time and that you've taken to your priorities, too many people don't when they get addicted. I love fallout! By far one of my favorite games was fallout 3. I like tomb raider as well, I'm going to an anime convention in a week and I'm dressing up as the new lara croft.

When I was much younger and my mother was footing the bill for my gaming then I used to play a lot more often. I used to love the WWE Smackdown vs raw franchise of games. I had everyone of them, until I got older and had to start buying my own games and consoles. Now the most up to date console that I own is a Nintendo DS 3D, and that isn't even mine, but it is in the house so I could play on it if I wanted to/

I only really play Pokemon games anymore, but before I used to play a lot of first person shooters, like The Getaway and grand Theft Auto. Games are a great way to unwind.

Werbung:
Yeah, I'm a gamer who grew up playing Play Station with my dad and uncle. :) My favorite games would be "the Last of Us", the "COD" franchise, the "Assassin's Creed" franchise (I love open world game play), "Tomb Raider" (the recent reboot), the "Need for Speed" franchise and Uncharted 3.

When it comes to PC gaming, I prefer strategy games, my all time favorite being "Age of Empires".

Back