• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Answer The Following Q's About The Person Above

1)Who are you? Tiggs

2)Are we friends?
<

3)When and how did we meet? Err - not entirely sure - it involved blackcherry yoghurt, a vicar and a spatula - I remember that much...

4)Have you ever wanted to punch me?
<
- No way

5)Give me a nickname and explain the reason why? Spuffy the Forum Slayer - mostly because it sounded funny at the time

6)Describe me in one word. Snuffalicious

7)What was your first impression of me? How can one guy be that pretty?

8)Do you still think the same?
<

9)What reminds you of me? Donkeys, Marmots and Chaos. Not necessarily in that order.

10)If you could give me anything, what would it be? A meeting at Twentieth Century Fox.

11)Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't? Yes. Quantum Topodynamics incorporates the gauge interactions into the structure of the quantum manifold through introducing a proper topological group structure on the fundamental set of the quantum space.

12)How well do you know me? Ehn - Well enough
<

13)When was the last time you saw me? Haven't met in RL....yet....

Werbung:
1)Who are you? Subalicious

2)Are we friends? Yes, as much as we can be when we don't really communicate all that often
<

3)When and how did we meet? UM.... Probably through lottie somehow, or in chat lol

4)Have you ever wanted to punch me? I want to punch a lot of people, my therapist says I have issues.

5)Give me a nickname and explain the reason why? TI-GG-ER

6)Describe me in one word. 80's
<

7)What was your first impression of me? I...can't honestly remember

8)Do you still think the same? WEll...possibly lol

9)What reminds you of me? The 80's and blow up animals.

10)If you could give me anything, what would it be? This post. See, I just like to give
<

11)Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't? Yes... but therefore I can't type it in here can I
<

12)How well do you know me? As well as I know any person on the internet lol

13)When was the last time you saw me?Yesterday *sinks into shadows*

1)Who are you? An International Man of Mystery.

2)Are we friends? I like to think so.

3)When and how did we meet? In the Sahara, it was a very harrowing experience neither of us really like to speak about.

4)Have you ever wanted to punch me? Only when you get uppity and think you're prettier than I am.

5)Give me a nickname and explain the reason why? Sub-Atomic Power Particle. Because it seemed like a groovy thing to say at the time.

6)Describe me in one word. A poor-man's Snuffypuffer.
<

7)What was your first impression of me? He likes wrestling as much as I do.

8)Do you still think the same? I dunno.

9)What reminds you of me? Stitch and daisies.

10)If you could give me anything, what would it be? A canned ham and a pet hedgehog.

11)Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't? Sometimes I want to twist your nipples, just in case...

12)How well do you know me? Like the back of my small intestine. Actually better than that, because my small intestine doesn't understand yahoo messenger.

13)When was the last time you saw me? The last time I booted up your myspace profile.

1)Who are you? Thistle

2)Are we friends? how can anyone NOT be friends with Snuffs?

3)When and how did we meet? On UM somewhere ....... can't remember where exactly lol

4)Have you ever wanted to punch me? No, Snuffs is too pretty to punch

5)Give me a nickname and explain the reason why? Donkey-Boy ... self explanatory
<

6)Describe me in one word. Beautiful

7)What was your first impression of me? He's funny

8)Do you still think the same? yes indeedy

9)What reminds you of me? Donkeys and Gnomes

10)If you could give me anything, what would it be? A new garden gnome because I heard your last one was somewhat dirty
<

11)Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn't? Yes ... you look prettier in a dress than I do ... I have a hard time admitting that

12)How well do you know me? hmmmmm not as well as I could

13)When was the last time you saw me? about 5 minutes ago when I gazed upon your beauty in the pictures thread lol

Werbung:
Back