• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

another new girl..

Babylovecakes

i just decided to sign up on a whim, so we shall see how it goes! My name is Jess & I'm 21 years old. Hiiii!! Anything else you wanna know, you can just ask.

Werbung:
Hi Jess and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

A little more about yourself would be lovely......Married, Children, Interests, Hobbies, Pets etc......It would also be nice to know what part of the world you live in. :)

HI Jess, its great to have you here at the GPF. I am so glad you decided to join. I look forward to reading your posts and geting to know you better.

i just decided to sign up on a whim, so we shall see how it goes! My name is Jess & I'm 21 years old. Hiiii!! Anything else you wanna know, you can just ask.
Welcome to Girl Power Forum. It's a pleasure to have you here and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Mind telling us just a little bit about yourself? There's no need to be shy, we don't bite. :)

I'm from ohio. Im currently going through a divorce, yikeess!! I'm currently living I'm Virginia now though.. I do have a pet, my baby more like it. She's a mini shih Tzu and her name is Bella.

Werbung:
Back