• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Angelina Jolie's Leg Display

hatteubanal

Did you gals watch the 2012 Oscars? Do you know who the winners are? What about the best and worst dressed?

In my opinion, all of those didn't matter. Angelina Jolie's right leg stole the spotlight from everyone else, including Jolie herself. :D

reg_634.jolie.ls.22612.jpg

I don't know why people made such a fuss about this leg display. Photo manipulations of Jolie's leg are flooding the internet right now. Here are some:

300.ab.statue.022712.jpg

300.ab.segal.022712.jpg

Werbung:
Your photos aren't working, by the way. :(

And I think it's ridiculous how the internet is running wild with it like they are. Okay, so it was a bit funny to begin with, but come on! I guess that's what the internet does, though....grabs something and runs with it until the joke is so far run into the ground that everybody can only groan.

Your photos aren't working, by the way. :(

And I think it's ridiculous how the internet is running wild with it like they are. Okay, so it was a bit funny to begin with, but come on! I guess that's what the internet does, though....grabs something and runs with it until the joke is so far run into the ground that everybody can only groan.
I think what should be mentioned is how anorexic she looks!! Shame on her for flaunting an unatural body! What do the teens want to aspire to?

I thought she looked horrible.

Her jaw looked like it was attached by strings and her arms looked like freaky twigs.

I thought it was funny when they guys who one the Oscar she was presenting made fun of her :) That was the best part. It was a pretty ridiculous pose to stand in.

I love Angelina Jolie. She does more for the world than most people multiplied together - so the losers can badmouth her, won't take away from who she is, what she does and what she stands for.

The movie she wrote about the Bosnian war, In the Land of Blood and Honey was so humane, brave and compassionate...yet THIS is what makes News.

Sad. And I do not mean her. She did seem frazzled and not very well actually. I hope she regains her strength again soon.

Her face is so beautiful and all they do is talking about her legs :p
Well, Jeniffer Aniston had the same pose 2 years ago at the 2012 Golden Globes...;)
wenn2714537.jpg

-I think that's the news...

I didn't see the Oscars, but I did see a lot about Jolies leg the next few days. I thought it was hysterical!!! Her leg was everywhere!!! Even on the Statue of Liberty! lol....

Well, Jeniffer Aniston had the same pose 2 years ago at the 2012 Golden Globes...;)
~picture~

*Whistles* She looks stunning there, from head to toe, and in a completely healthy way at that. You're right that that's the real jaw-dropper.

I think the reason Jolie's got so much attention, though, is because she just -kept- doing it. She'd stick the leg out there whenever she could for a pose, and she ended up getting mocked for it instead of praised.

Angelina Jolie's legs are also in the local news and maybe in the other news worldwide. That's how viral that leg pose had become lately. ;)
Yes she seems too thin on that photo and hope she will have again the body of Lara Croft.

wenn2714537.jpg

Oh, man! Jen is really gorgeous! She's been a favorite of mine since her Friends days. :)

The leg thing is beginning to die down. Angie's leg will go down in Hollywood's history. That's for sure. That's one thing you can count on with these folks. They never fail to keep track of your slips and embarrassing moments.

Jen also looks more natural in her pose. I think Jolies setting up her pose looked contrived, and thats why there has been so much talk about it.

Whoa, I searched the web and I saw Angelina's very tiny legs. And you guys are right, it looks so unnatural. It would have looked better if she would gain a little but more weight.

Nevertheless, it is just a good thing that AJ has a pretty face. ;)

What's the bid deal? Are her made out of gold or something? lol I didn't even notice her legs when I watched the show.

I don't know why it was such a big deal either. She was just showing off the dress more than anything. She looked absolutely flawless, but I think this is pretty well to be expected from her.

Werbung:
I saw it and also thought she was gorgeous. By the way, it really is cruel to make horrible comments about another woman's body such as saying "her arms look like freaky twigs." This is bullying, and just because the person isn't around to hear it, doesn't make it any less. It just so happens that I am built just like Angelina. It is genetic. I got made fun of for my "freaky" thin arms all my life. You can't imagine how much it hurts.

I'm not trying to attack anyone personally, but you're all on a forum called "Girl Power." There is nothing less empowering for women than making fun of each other's bodies.

Back