• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

An LGBT section?

Werbung:
Definitely a good idea - but I generally wait with new forums until there is enough demand for it.

Hopefully more people will put their two cents in. I'd like to know where other members stand on the topic.

I would love to have a section for lesbians and bisexuals. I'm not sure if there are a lot of us here. I'm sharing your hopes Jerlene, that more people will give their opinion regarding this so Walter can decide on whether to add an LB section or not.

This is a slightly older thread, but I'm here to voice my opinion on it now. I still think it's a good idea. Maybe not specifically an LGBT forum, but a "sexuality" forum in general. The only concern is that it might take a little extra moderating to make sure people don't go too far with topics.

I agree with Jessi 100-percent that we should have a sexuality forum. I think that would be an area of lively discussion and something everyone can participate in.

I agree! I was just having a heated discussion on the link between gender and sexuality with a friend last night. A LGBT section would be great for the gender issues I love to talk about.

Werbung:
Back