• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Am I The Only Person Here

thistle

I mean seriously I know everyone is gonna say oh I hate housework too but fgs I hate it with a passion ......... so much so that I really avoid it wherever possible.

I would love to be one of those women you see in the Flash adverts whose bathrooms are gleaming so much you practically need to wear sunglasses to enter, whose entire houses smell of apples and where dust is non existant but it's never gonna happen.

Don't get me wrong, my house is not anywhere near a health hazard and I DO clean but I have a dog for heaven sake, spotless is not an option here..........why the heck should I torture myself by trying? For example, I have laminate flooring in my living room, the other day I swept and mopped it and it looked lufferly..........

Then dog came in and stood right in the middle of the floor and had a damn good shake......hair everywhere
<
in fact.........no matter where you go in this house you will find dog hair......unless you look in the bathroom sink in which case you will find the remnants of subby's beard.

Maybe I lack discipline ok I KNOW l lack discipline but when faced with the option of scrubbing the loo or curling up on teh couch with subby to watch a film is there any real competition?

Anyone else with me on this one? or am I really just bone idle?
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Oct 15 2006, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
unless you look in the bathroom sink in which case you will find the remnants of subby's beard.[/b]
Don't you hate this? Drives me mad!! Likkle beardy hairs all round the sink saying to me "neener, look, I'm on your sink".
<

It's official... Housework sucks!!

Well...I know how you feel...hubby is really hairy and he leaves hair everywhere and with the dog shedding her puppy fir I have double the probs ((((((((((Thistle))))))))))

<

I actually don't mind housework too much, but it's definitely hard to get motivated to start. I love the feeling of a clean house, it's relaxing and relieves stress.

I think i am the laziest person alive when it comes to house work i HATE it. If it wasnt for having a family i would be the biggest slob ever. But alas it needs to be done and it gets done evevtually but yes i hate it with a passion too

I agree I hate it and with 10 cats to contend with, clean up and within 10 minutes it looks worse than when you started
<

EEK! 10 cats
<

lol now I wanna know.............

everyone says they hate housework too but are we talking "God I hate housework but I'll do it anyway cos I KNOW there is a mountain of hair behind that chair that hasn't been moved for 2 weeks and I wanna get rid of it" or are we talking "God I hate housework so I'll pretend that the mountain of hair behind that chair that hasn't been moved for 2 weeks doesn't exist because I can't see it" ?

Guess which one I am lol
<

Maybe I'm being unfair on myself I dunno............I seem to constantly clean this damn flat but I get nowhere
<
. My so called days off consist of laundry laundry and more laundry. I want to know how other people can manage to work full time AND keep their houses clean AND manage to have a nice sit down in front of the telly at night

*is p'd off*

Werbung:
thisty we hacve talked about this, i shall do your housework, for I am the good housework fairy...

<

would you like your knickers folded ma'am?
<

Back