• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Am I The Only One?

s1cktypeS

ok so my bf asked me to come wid him to his house for his mom's bday party tomorrow.
i guess cuz he wants to spend time wid me too
but once we got to his house all he did was talk to one of his ex gfs.
and like i'd try to talk to him and it always seems like he gets annoyed when i try to talk to him
and then he tries callin her. he tried to hide that by juz sayin i need to get the cellphone charger.
and then later i catch her im him sayin i love you

am i the only one who thinks thats wrong?

Werbung:
Let me see if I have this.....

He spends lots of time with his ex... including having her at his mothers party...... He doesn't give you the attention he gives her, and then lies to cover it up.....

Now the only thing I can see thats wrong is.... well... yeah everything.

Perhaps telling him you know would be good, if he makes a big deal out of it.. you don't have to put up with it and just move on... Simple as that.

Yeah, I agree with Subby. Forget that guy, I'd walk away and never look back, or at least never let HIM know I was sneaking a peak!

Hi hunnie...I agree with everything everyone has said...it will be hard ending things with him as it seems to me you really care about him but just remember...its better to go through a week of pain than years of it...trust me...I've been there...done that

Hope you get things sorted hunnie xxxxx

Werbung:
well he knows that i do snoop around his stuff
like his ims and his txt msgs
cuz sometimes i'll ask him bout it and he won't tell me at first
then he'll give in later and say it was one of his ex gfs

Back