• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Almond Oil

Snowbaby

Some kind soul *points to thisty*, told me that almond oil (Am I right?) is good for dry scalp...

I really must try this out as my scalp is
<
just now.

Werbung:
lol, I've stared rubbing almiond oil into my cuticles and nails every night and OMG ! what a difference it makes. I use hand cream all the time and the skin on my hands is fine but it my cutiocles are/were so horrible and dry they were always splitting and bleeding. Hand on heart.....2 days later, my cuticles are starting to heal and my nails are shiny.

tis (one of) my new "swear by it" remedies"

<

I think that it is very moisturizing. So that is a great go to item for when you need help with dry flaky skin. Plus I am sure it feels great and smells wonderful.

I'm looking for something like this. Is it sold by itself or is it a prime ingredient in some hand lotion out there?

Almond oil is good for dry scalp and skin. I would also suggest adding some EFAs to your diet. Flax seed oil or fish oil (taken internally) really helps dry skin and scalp. Be sure to drink plenty of water too.

I cannot imagine taking fish oil. It makes me squirm just thinking about it. I'm such a wimp. lol

LOL Orrymain. You can get tablets and you won't even notice. :)
I would highly recommend anyone that is interested in using fish oil to really research companies. Not all products are purified well to remove toxins and pollution from the ocean.

There are vegetarian forms of EFAs. Spectrum Organics makes one that comes from algae. There is also flax seed oil.

hehe Orrymain. I had to re read the post too. Almond oil is good for external applications. For internal other oils are good, such as flax seed oil or fish oil. Those oils are considered Essential Fatty Acids. Oils that are good for us.

I need to remember all of this when I go shopping. Someone find me something at drugstore.com that works! lol

Orrymain, if you are looking for a good flax seed oil, I like Spectrum Organics. I am sure drugstore.com sells it.

Werbung:
Almond oil is good for dry scalp and skin. I would also suggest adding some EFAs to your diet. Flax seed oil or fish oil (taken internally) really helps dry skin and scalp. Be sure to drink plenty of water too.
I have really dry skin on my legs so I will be sure to do this. Thanks much.

Back