• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Almay...(makeup)

CherryBlossom

I've noticed that in this forum there's no section for makeup.. So I really don't know where to put this in a category, but anyway, I was looking for a foundation because the ones I have tried, idk, they don't seem to really work on me, that is I can't ever find my color. Anyhow, I was looking at the weekly ad that usually comes in for cvs (drugstore) and I saw they had a good deal on the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an oily face so I want a product that will balance it out and also (as I mentioned) a color that will fit my skin tone. So I looked on the youtube review for this product and I found that for my skin type Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance is for oily skin types. So hopefully I will soon try it out and I'll post how it is :). I went online for some prices and my favorite store that I live near is called Ulta they have it for a cheaper price than I have seen other stores. (online $10 (<---ulta) other stores---> $13-14) But, they didn't have the Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance they only had the Smart Shade. On youtube it also showed that if you want more coverage you should buy the concealer and if I'm correct the ad I mentioned earlier said buy one get one free. (So I'm excited about that one to) Anyway I'll get back on for the 411 if anybody is interested... :D

Werbung:
So I figure I might as well add one more on because there's no sense of having two. Ok so there's this mascara I've been doing research on it's by Rimmel called Sexy Curve. It's a very fascinating brush. [Both Rimmel and Almay have been shown on commercials] Anyway I had also went on youtube and all the reviews were positive for this product. I haven't bought either of them but I will leave a posting when I have. If not then you can gladly go on youtube and check for yourself. I do recommend checking for the Rimmel mascara.

Thanks ;)

Werbung:
Back