• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Alien * Ufo

VoLcOmBabyBoox

Hello Everybody!!!
Ok I beleieve in Aliens
Who else here does?
There are some stories about aliens some of us believe and some of us dont
But when it really happens to u u sure do believe
5 years ago when i were a little girl i saw something rotate back forth it was huge it was fast at one time and later it slowed down
WHAT WAS IT?
In 1990 there were a crash
in Russian
People found a meteor and UFO ship
My thoughs aliens are aint bad the truth is the reason they both landed is because meteor was about to fall on earth and destroy and aliens well saved us

Some more stories!DO U BELIEVE IN ALIENSa UFO landed between two military bases; all the witnesses were military, three 'landing' indentations were found in the clearing in the forest and a Geiger counter showed the radiation readings in the area were ten times higher than normal. That really made me think there was hard evidence of UFOs visiting Britain. Two years ago, a US military police officer said he was responsible for it but I very much doubt he is. There are a lot of people who want to write themselves into the story retroactively and it doesn't wash.

One of the first UFO woodland trails in Britain is being planned for a forest near Woodbridge in Suffolk. The Forestry Commission and Friends of the Sandlings Forest trail is in Rendlesham Forest where there was a famous reported UFO sighting. In 1980 American airmen from RAF Woodbridge witnessed mysterious lights. The mystery over the sighting has continued ever since and the three-mile trail has been built to meet public interest. The trail opens on 18 August. The UFO trail, which the Forestry Commission says is one of the first in the country, has received ё2,000 of funding from the Lottery's Award for All scheme. To mark the opening, the Forestry Commission is staging two guided walks which will be led by a retired forester, Vince Thirkettle.

He will retell the intriguing tale of the supposed UFOs on the trek round and even visit where the sightings took place. Brenda Butler, a local resident, said: "Rendlesham is a very strange place - it's like a doorway opening from another dimension." Guided walks will take place on 18 and 25 August, starting out from the Rendlesham Forest Centre from 1700 BST.

Are we alone? For the first time the accounts of people who believe there is something else out there are being made public. Dominic McNarmara was an electrical engineer and head of the Australian UFO Research Centre. He spent several years unlocking hundreds of restricted files from the governments top secret national archives, detailing UFO sightings from outback drunks to military personnel. According to the unlocked files, Woomera, in outback South Australia, had the highest rate of UFO sightings of anywhere in the world.There were even some people who said they had been beamed up and taken aboard friendly flying saucers.Woomera is an isolated, restricted government-owned military region where the Australian Department of Defence had tested its aircraft, weaponry and rockets for decades.

As the military watched the skies they saw a lot more than their own planes. Now found and declassified, secrets are revealed, like the night the air force tested a plane called the Canberra."Both people gave their reports. This object descended, came across the flight path of the Canberra, matched its speed, tracked with it, and departed at a speed over 3600 miles an hour," Mr McNamara said."In the early 1950s that just wasn't possible," he added.Mr McNamara said there was little doubt many of the 1800 files were deliberately hidden or made difficult to find.
<
HEY THATS WHERE TJ LIVES!!!!

SOmetimes jus sit and look at the stars and think are we alone
I like looking at stars and finding out mysteries
More coming soon...................

Werbung:
I way don't beleive in aliens. I beleive in life on other planets, but little green men in hovering disks? And most of the above^^ are probably hoaxes, like the crop circle scandal. (Well, scandals a bit strong, but the point is, we found out who did it)

well alien is just a word for something that we are not familiar with or something that is strange. thats why they are called aliens because they re strange to us and different whether the are little green men lol or l the same as us.
well woulnt that be weird if we got to another planet and it was full of other humans

ok, i live in western australia, and this state is HUGE. you could fit the UK in here and still have room to spare
<
i think it is possible to fit NZ in here too... anyway my dad used to work in the mines up north as a mechanic, and one time, he was driving a small truck back to perth, now, there are large areas of where there is just nothing except for a few mines here and there. my dad was driving through one such place when he came across these people parked on the side of the road, so he pulled over and asked tem if they were ok. the peopl pointed out to the horizon and said there was a UFO there, my dad looked over, and there was a light bobbing up and down, in and out of view on the horizon. my dad pointed out to the people that it was actually a light at the top of a mine shaft
<
<
<

Werbung:
Originally posted by AliceCoopersGirl@Aug 12 2005, 09:22 AM
The typical depiction of little green men in flying saucers I do not believe in...but inteligent beings from other planets,yes I can believe in.
<
i belive sorta but don't really interest me until I see it
<
<

Back