• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

After Ages Of Agonizingly Slow...

Potholer

Ok so I actually finished this ages ago and only got around to posting it now but it was still painfully slow haha. And alot of redoing and undoing and deciding it wasn't what I wanted. Thanks to darling arwenpotter, though, it's what I want. Well, as close as I'm going to come. I wanted to blend the edges of the angel a little better hence the dark reddy-brown around the edges. Looking at it again close up makes me think that it's a bit think and I want to try to make the area in the top left less dence but I saved it as a jpg so it hasn't got the layers anymore and I haven't a clue how to go about it....

incredible%20sunset3angel2.jpg

Werbung:
o0oh ppuuuurrrrty!!! VG job guys!

Just with the layers, if you saved it as a jpeg there is not a way to change it back to layers, if you have it in a working form saved then revert back to that...

You have no idea how long it took me to post that up too...haha I'm such a numpty at times.

I probably should say that I got the angel photo from a thread on UM and it made me think OMG THAT IS TEH BRILLIANT and I jsut had to play a bit. And the background is of a sunset I got from motorcarmaverick from UM (though I'm not sure if that's his current alias). He's such a darling. He helped me post it.

Now that I've rambled I must be off....

Night all
<

Werbung:
Back