• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Slimmer Me For 2006

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see how anything like Weight Watchers would be helpful. Eating better is a whole lifestyle change, and I don't think that places like W.W. help with that at all.

Werbung:
I have tried everything, and the only thing that I found that works consistantly is healthy eating and bloody excersize

Ive tried everything myself ... But i find that if i do exercise everyday it helps ... I used to weight exactly the same as my age upto the age of 17 ... sinc ethen ive been either Under by 1 or 2 stone
<

<
Dotty... you could always steam them and add some spices.
<
Or if you're talking about work snacks, go for nuts or fruit!!!

My diet has done a complete 180 in the last couple years. I just started making healthier alternatives and looking at what I was actually buying. I stay away from processed foods as much as I can, try to get proteins, calcium and all my vitamins every day.... It doesn't happen overnight, but it's a process.

And of course... the occasional glass of red wine (which I am totally addicted to lately).

<

I have actually been real good and lost 20 LBS. Fruit (grapefruit, kiwi, grapes etc) for breakfast. A slice of extra lean turkey breast and skim milk cheese for lunch. Bloody raw vegetables mid afternoon and a large salad (spring mix- spinach, radichio, mixed greans and baby lettuce) for dinner.

And lots of water.

Wow, it doesn't sound like you eat a whole lot Dotty. I'm getting hungry just reading about your diet.
<

Are you sure you're getting enough carbs, protein and iron?

A few years ago i took 6 inches off my waist.

I didn't need the help of WW or SW.

Now i am a qualified nutritional advisor and help others achieve the same, without using gimick diets, pills or potions.
<

Nick
Nutritionedge@gmail.com

Oh, good job and keep on going.
I am happy that i am slim and i dont need to lose weight.
My sister has been on diet for months and it works!

Werbung:
It would be cool to lose some weight by the end of summer. I'd all but given up on the possibility of losing weight. It's been years since I was on an official diet, mostly just try to eat healthy and that's doing nothing for weight loss.

Back