• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Slimmer Me For 2006

Werbung:
Aww Snowy....Im keeping healthy hunnie...Im eating loads of salad and fruit. :hugz:

Thanks Chantilly...Im feeling really good at the mo...just my clothes is getting too big for me now... :roflmao:

I went and got weighed last night and another 2 & a half lbs gone...that brings me to a grand total of 24 lbs...Im 4lbs away from getting down to 2 st...woohoo.

Originally posted by AliceCoopersGirl@Apr 7 2006, 05:00 AM
...just my clothes is getting too big for me now... :roflmao:
I understand that... I still have a bunch of clothes in my closet that are 4 sizes too big for me.
<

Buying new clothes when you're slimmer can be fun, if you have the money. Though personally I had to buy some new bras.
<

well done you should post piccys of before and now

I had a massive pair of trousers i used to wear they looked like clown trousers the last time i put them on.
When we had bonfire night i chucked them on the fire it felt great
<

Wow Alice, you can really tell you lost weight! Your face looks so slender!

You must be so proud of yourself.
<

ACG I'm soooooooo proud of you!!!! You are doing so fantastic and it's obviously having excellent benefits to you!!!! It's great to hear you are feeling so good.

<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ May 22 2006, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
mmmmmmmmm Karl Beattie[/b]

The last time I met him hun he gave me 3 hugs and 2 snogs...I was walking on air...so tasty.

Thanks guys for your kind words...Im feling a bit run down(not too well)at the mo and feel like I want to give up the diet...I fancy ice cream and pizza and all the bad things
<

Are you neglecting yourself from all those foods? You need to indulge once in a while, otherwise you'll gain it all back. You need to make lifestyle changes you can actually live with.
<

I've now lost a total of 2st 7 1/2lbs wooohooo...Im over the moon...I've got skirts that I have not been able to wear for nearly 5 yrs and I can do them up now(they are a little bit tight and feel a bit uncomfortable,but they will soon be
comfortable)

Chantilly...Im not giving them up completely hun...Im just cutting back on them and having them once in a blue moon.

Werbung:
Back