• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

A Slimmer Me For 2006

AliceCoopersGirl

Ok...here goes...I went for my first Slimming World meeting last night with 2 of my mates...we decided we wanted to lose the extra weight and so signed up together.

Im not looking at how much weight I want to lose in total,just looking at half a stone(7 pounds)at a time...lert you all know next Friday how I get on.

Werbung:
Excllent ACG, it's good to have the moral support of friends with you
<

Originally posted by Fallen Angel@Jan 10 2006, 09:16 AM
Is that like, one of those weight loss support groups? How do they work?
You go there once a week to get weighed and talk to the woman if you are having probs with the diet(you are told the types of foods that you can eat to lose the weigh)

Thanks Snowy...it is good to have the support.

Ok...went to get weighed last night and all three of us were really nervous...for some reason I had to get on scales first as my mates didn't want to...I got on only to find out that I had lost 4 and a half pounds...woohoo...only another 2 and a half to go until Im down half a stone.

Despite starting my period this morning I still managed to lose 2 pounds...plus the manager of my local has heard that Im going to be raising money for charity(East Anglian Air Ambulance)he has said he will help me out by getting more sponsers in for me and he wants to do it as 50/50...half the money goes to charity and half goes to buy me a new wardrobe of clothes(not sure about the last bit as I want to do the whole lot for charity)...plus when I have lost my first stone he will be throwing me a party and we will have late opening as well...just to give me a boost to keep doing it...great or what!

I forgot I'd posted this here(
<
oops)

Well,here's the latest update...I now have over £500.00 in sponsors...half going to the Air ambulance and the other half is for my pubs football team.

I have lost a total of(and this was as it stands last Thursday)* drum rolls* 17 1/2 lbs in 10 weeks...and that is amazing for me...I have 6 weeks to lose a further 13 1/2 lbs so I can get this money collected...lol

Sorry for triple posting.

I am nearly down 10% of my starting weight...I have lost just over 1 and a half stone since the start of this year...Im so chuffed with myself...Im finally doing it...who knows,by the start of next year I might be able to go for fertility treatment.

Werbung:
That's absolutely fantastic ACG!!!! Well done on losing weight, no matter how much, but 1 and half stone.... wow!!! Excellent!!!!! Just make sure you're keeping healthy
<
We need you healthy
<

Back